Travelco Holidays

About us banner

Schengen Visa From Sri Lanka

Looking for Schengen visa from Sri Lanka? Travelco is a leading Schengen visa consultants in Sri Lanka offers Schengen visa from Sri Lanka.


  • Visa Application form
  • Two Recent Photographs -Taken within the last three months, in compliance with the Schengen visa photo criteria.
  • Valid Passport – No older than ten years and with a minimum validity of three months beyond your planned stay in Schengen. It must have at least two blank pages in order to be able to affix the visa sticker.
  • Roundtrip reservation or itinerary – A document that includes dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from the Schengen area.
  • Travel Health Insurance – Evidence that you have purchased health insurance that covers medical emergencies with a minimum of €30,000, for your whole period of stay.
  • Proof of accommodation. Evidence that shows where you will be staying throughout your time in Schengen. This could be a:
    • Hotel/hostel booking. With name, complete address, phone and e-mail, for the entire time you will be in the Schengen area.
    • Rent agreement. If you have rented a place, in the country you will be staying.
    • Letter of tour organizer. If you will be travelling with a tour agency.
  • Proof of financial means – Evidence that shows you have enough money to support yourself throughout your stay in Schengen. This could be a:
    • Bank account statement.
    • Sponsorship Letter. When another person will be financially sponsoring your trip to the Schengen Zone. It is also often called an Affidavit of Support.
    • A combination of both.
  • Evidence of employment status.   

If employed:

    • Employment contract,
    • Leave permission from the employer
    • Income Tax Return

If self-employed:

    • A copy of your business license,
    • Company’s bank statement of the latest 6 months
    • Income Tax Return (ITR)

If a student:

    • Proof of enrollment & No Objection Letter from University
  • Travel Itinerary – A description of your trip to Europe, your purpose of travelling, which places you are going to visit in Europe, the time frame and all the personal data
  • For Minors:
    • Either birth certificate/proof of adoption/custody decree if parents are divorced / death certificate of parent
    • Letter of consent from parents, including passport copies of both parents/ legal guardian

For More Information Please contact 77 786 8656 / 11 2 574 646