A land of staggering natural beauty and cultural complexities, of dynamic mega cities and hill-tribe villages, Vietnam is both exotic and compelling.
Day 1Hanoi arrival
* Depart Bandaranayake International Airport, and arrive at Noi Bai International airport , Hanoi, Vietnam.
* You will meet & greet our representative at arrival
* You will be transferred to the Hotel
* Once you check-in at the Hotel, you will retire there.
Day 2Ha Long bay Cruise
* You will have breakfast at hotel, and be ready at the lobby to go on the excursions.
* You will heading to Halong Bay - One of Heritage Site in Vietnam to cruise among the bay’s spectacular scenery.
* Brunch while cruising, swimming during summer time, go kayaking.
* At night squid fishing ,cooking demonstration with the chef as he prepares traditional Vietnamese food.
* Dinner is served on board. Overnight on cruise.
Day 3Limestone Grottos Visit
* Greet the day with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay.
* After breakfast, visit beautiful limestone grottos.
* Back to the boat for a final glimpse of the Halong Bay.
* Have the lunch while cruising and transfer to Hotel
Day 4Hanoi City Tour
* You will have breakfast at hotel, and be ready at the lobby to go on the excursions
* You will go to Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
* Visit Ho Chi Minh’s complex, the final resting place of Vietnam’s greatest father; his house-on-still and One pillar pagoda.
* Visit Temples of Literature constructed in 1070 - most famous temple in Hanoi, also functioning as Vietnam's first university.
* Visit Ethnology museum OR Explore daily life of traditional ceramics village of Bat Trang.
* Upon completion of City Tour, you will be transferred back to Hotel
* You will have breakfast at hotel, and be ready at the lobby to check-out afternoon
* This day will be at your own leisure.
* You will be transferred to Airport, for your return flight to Colombo
Anything that is not provided under Inclusions
Early Check in and Late Checkout